Welcome Senior Students and Parents
GRADE LEVEL / POGS (Parents of Graduating Seniors)
The 2022 POGS Committee is planning for your student’s Senior Gifts and Graduation Events. This will include a Class of 2022 T-shirt and other fun things distributed to the seniors throughout the school year as well as the graduation yard sign, Baccalaureate and the Graduation Rehearsal lunch. The cost to cover all of these expenses comes from your annual POGS 2022 donations. The suggested total amount for all 4 years is $120, which was broken down into 4 payments 9th-$20, 10th-$20, 11th-$20 and 12th-$60. In order to ensure that your senior receives his/her class T-shirt, the below link to the Google Form needs to be completed no later than August 9th.
You may pay your POGS donation online at www.ptobhs.org or you may mail a check payable to “BHS POGS 2022” c/o Ti Rencher, 6109 Johnson Chapel Drive, Brentwood, TN 37027
If you are uncertain if you are all paid up from Freshman, Sophomore & Junior Year,
please email BHSPOGS2022@gmail.com
The purpose of POGS is to serve as an avenue for communication between the PTO, the Student Enrichment Committee (SEC), the school counselors, the administration, the Student Government, and BHS students and parents. Each grade level has a committee of three representatives that remain with the class all four years. Be on the lookout for emails from BHS2022POGS@gmail.com
CLASS OF 2022 POGS LEADERSHIP TEAM:
|Mary Virginia Fristfirstname.lastname@example.org|
POGS Accomplishes its purpose by:
- Partnering with the SEC and BHS school counselors and adminstrators. By teaming up with these groups POGS can promote the highest level of academic, artistic and personal achievement; provide information on curriculum planning, the college preparation process, promote personal development and support student government.
- Meeting at least two times during the school year with parents and BHS representatives.
- Establishing our role in assisting these other organizations in providing opportunities for our students.
- The recommended donation is $60 for Senior Year.
- Make your donation online HERE
- Cover the costs of supplies, mailings, staff luncheons, etc. A monthly financial report is given to the PTO.
- Your student’s senior year – your recommended donation increases to cover the cost of baccalaureate and graduation expenses that not covered by the county, school, or "graduation fee". Also, POGS also provides special “Senior Treats”, which typically include a class sticker, class t-shirt, the graduation yard sign and much more. Gift will depend on available funds and will be determined by the Class POGS Leadership Team.
Please complete the Class of 2022 Senior Information Form by clicking HERE