Dear BHS Families,
The Brentwood High School PTO is so excited about the 2022-2023 school year! Our organization promotes, coordinates, and subsidizes efforts that enhance and enrich the academic, fine arts, athletic, and musical excellence of BHS. We are asking you to “Bridge the Gap” by making a tax-deductible $150 per student donation to fund the activities of the PTO and support BHS beyond what Williamson County funding can provide. This is a recommended amount only – any and all donations are appreciated! Our goal is $70,000 and to NOT ask for additional funds throughout the year to cover PTO-sponsored luncheons, gift cards, teacher appreciation, etc.
Your “Bridge the Gap” campaign dollars fund various items and activities that include:
- Supplies and equipment for classrooms and teachers
- Continuing education and training for faculty
- Academic awards for students
- Landscaping for campus beautification
- Rising freshman orientation
- Stress relief for students during exams
- Hospitality and morale boosting activities for our teachers and staff
- Support student enrichment
The PTO works closely with the administration to determine the most fiscally diligent ways to meet the various needs that arise at Brentwood High School. BHS continues to be an outstanding school due largely to parents who are committed with both their time and their financial resources.
Thank you for your faithful backing of our amazing school. Please click the button above and donate online today!
2022-2023 BHS PTO Fundraising Chair