Dear BHS Families,
The Brentwood High School PTO is so excited about the 2023-2024 school year! Our organization promotes, coordinates, and subsidizes efforts that enhance and enrich the academic, fine arts, athletic, and musical excellence of BHS. We are asking you to “Bridge the Gap” by making a tax-deductible $150 per student donation to fund the activities of the PTO and support BHS beyond what Williamson County funding can provide. This is a recommended amount only – any and all donations are appreciated! Our goal is $85,000 and to NOT ask again for additional funds throughout the year to cover PTO-sponsored luncheons, gift cards, teacher appreciation, etc.*
Your 2022-23 “Bridge the Gap” campaign dollars funded various items and activities last school year including:
- 16 Interactive TVs
- Contributed to new LED lights for BPAC stage
- Academic awards celebrations for students
- Landscaping for campus beautification (mulch, hose reels, weeding, flower planting, etc.)
- Rising freshman orientation
- Supported Crocket Park concert
- Two 35-gallon painted steel trash cans for the parking lots to aid the trash problem around school grounds
- Stress relief for students during exams
- Flatbed for transporting deliveries and large items around campus
- Contributed towards new camcorder for TV Film/Production department
- Hospitality and morale boosting activities for our teachers and staff
- Supported student enrichment programs and activities
The PTO works closely with the administration to determine the most fiscally diligent ways to meet the various needs that arise at Brentwood High School. BHS continues to be an outstanding school due largely to parents who are committed with both their time and their financial resources.
If you have not already, please click the button above and donate online today!
Thank you for your faithful backing of our amazing school!
2023-2024 BHS PTO Fundraising Chair
*EVENTS SPONSORED/LED BY BHS
BHS sponsors several wonderful events throughout the school year. These events are sponsored/led by the Student Government Association (SGA) or BHS faculty - not the PTO. Parents will be contacted by the BHS faculty sponsor or grade-level Assistant Principal specific to the event to share details, sign-ups, and other pertinent information as well as to potentially ask for donations or volunteer assistance.
Some of the great events that are sponsored/led by BHS include:
- Freshman Tailgate
- Freshman Formal
- Coming Home
- Spring Spirit Week